Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Imperfection

AionEmpire technical support services

1008526470_.png.ccb3a027e97f6fd387e164873196c50b.png

Dear Friends!

In this topic we would like talk about the opportunities that our tech support is able to offer you and about those that on the other hand cannot be performed.
You will also see examples of requests or how your ticket should look like.

Let's get to it!

Features we can do:

1. The change of an account email.
This feature has a cost of 500 rubles.
In order to use it, you need to:
1) - Before contacting support regarding this feature, make sure that you have topped up your account with 500 toll;
- Fill the "Name" column in the master account details by writing your full name;
- In the ticket, specify the current mail and the one you want to change it to;
- You'll need to provide a document(passport, identity card, driving license) that shows the full name you've entered in the "Name" column. We ask such data for security reasons and to prevent account theft or hacking. You can hide the personal number code/series of the document since we do not need such information.
Here's an example:
"Hello! I would like to change the current email address of my account from "[email protected]" to "[email protected]". I have topped up my account with 500 rubles. Below I attached the documents that are needed in order to prove that I am requesting this action.
Thanks!"
2) - Before contacting support regarding this feature, make sure that you have topped up your account with 500 rubles;
- In the ticket, specify the current mail and the one you want to change it to;
- provide proof of the transfer of the account to you.
Here's an example:
"Hello! I would like to change the current email address of my account from "[email protected]" to "[email protected]". I have topped up my account with 500 rubles. Below I attached the documents that are needed in order to prove that I am requesting this action.
Thanks!"

2. Changing the pin of the account.
This feature has a cost of 200 rubles.
- Before contacting support regarding this feature, make sure that you have topped up your account with 200 rubles;
- Fill the "Name" column in the master account details by writing your full name;'
- In the ticket, make sure you specify the account email address and the reason(s) for changing the pin;
- Specify which pin you want to change to;
- You'll need to provide a document(passport, identity card, driving license) that shows the full name you've entered in the "Name" column. We ask such data for security reasons and to prevent account theft or hacking. You can hide the personal number code/series of the document since we do not need such information.
Here's an example:
"Hello! I need to change the pin of my account due to the fact that I have forgotten it, since I haven't logged in to the game for a long time. I would like to use this pin from now on, please: "1234".
I have topped up my account with 200 rubles. My account email is: [email protected]. Below I attached the documents that are needed in order to prove that I am requesting this action.
Thanks!"

3. Restores/changes of items:
1)For restoring an item. 
- In the ticket, specify the email address of the account and the character;
- Take a full size screenshot, from where we can see the chat (where it says that the item has been discarded/sold by you), inventory and the date & hour of the server;
- Send a link from the database with the item that needs to be restored.
Example:
"Hello! I would like to restore the item "Aldelle's Tunic" https://aiondb.ru/items/110100384.html because I accidentally discarded it.
My account email is [email protected] and the character nickname is "Imperfection". I attached a screenshot below.
Thanks!"
2)For changing an item.
- In the ticket, specify the email address of the account and the character;
- Make the first full size screenshot, from where we can see the chat(where it says that the item has been acquired/bought/received), inventory and the date & hour of the server;
- Make the second full size screenshot, from where we can see the chat saying that the item you received/bought has been removed/discarded by you from your inventory;
- Send a link from the database with the item that needs to be changed with.
Example:
"Hello! I would like to replace the item "Ulgorn's Sword" https://aiondb.ru/items/100000639.html because I accidentally took the it twice. My account mail is [email protected] and the character nickname is "Imperfection".
I attached screenshots below.
Thanks!"

4. Checking a character for cheats/bots.
- Specify the nickname of the "suspect";
- Describe what do you suspect ( Cheating/Botting);
- Attach a full size screenshot/video proof.
Example:
"Hello! I would want to request a check on the character "Tatami" since I suspect him of using cheats/botting. Below I attached proof(s).
Thanks!"

5. Purchasing the wrong item from the item shop.
- Specify the account and character's email address in the ticket;
- Specify the item(link to the item on our shop) and the reason (bought by mistake/sent to the wrong character);
- Make the first full size screenshot, from where we can see the chat(where it says that the item has been acquired/bought/received), inventory and the date & hour of the server;
- Make the second full size screenshot, from where we can see the chat saying that the item you received/bought has been removed/discarded by you from your inventory.
Here's an example:
"Hello! I've accidentally sent an item I bought from the shop to the wrong character. My account mail is [email protected] and the character nickname is "Tatami". Please, transfer the item to the character "Imperfection". I attached screenshots below.
Thanks!"

6. Reports of inappropriate behavior and insults in the chat.
- Specify the nickname of the character for whom the report is made;
- Attach a screenshot/video proof.
Example:
"Hello! I created this ticket to report the behavior of the character "Tatami" for insulting/advertising in the chat. Below I attached screenshots/videos.
Thanks!"

Features we do not do:

1. We do not transfer characters from one account to another and/or from one race to another! (Including for cash offers)

2. We do not change the character class under any circumstances! (Including for cash offers)

3. We do not lower/increase the level of a character under any conditions! (Including for cash offers)

4. We do not transfer items from one character to another! (It doesn't apply to purchases made from the store on the site). 

‼️‼️Please, note that we may make changes to the features and this list is not final!‼️‼️

Link to AionEmpire technical support - https://support.aionempire.com/hc/en-us

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
Авторизация  

• Создать...